<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Let Us Encourage One Another 

Thanks a lot Paul. This summer's bible study was very good timing as I and others have been discussing this subject this past year. However, you provided a lot of concrete biblical examples that supported our convictions about the state of the Church.

Just 2 years ago I was living in and struggling with sin and it was impossible to get support from the so-called church, because of its vast size and mostly because believers are scared or just don't want to get personal with other believers. This made it really hard for me to get built up and to be held accountable. But, because of God's amazing grace, He moved in a powerful way on Sept 28, 2001, and (i would call it miracle) pulled me out of the "miry clay", along with some of my family members.

As a result of this event, a few people got saved and many other believers got encouraged in their faith. As a result of this event, my life and several other's, got completely changed. The past 2 years, especially the first 6 months, we have experienced a great revival in my family, and others close to us. We also noticed, that these past 2 years, God has been revealing his Truths to us like never before. We basically experienced what you have been teaching, but in a small group of 3 or 4 of us, and never before have I been more encouraged and built up than in that little group. It was our Church. I just personally want to thank you for your great effort in teaching us. It has also encouraged us to spend more time in God's word.

One thing I learned, is that the more we met together in our group, the more we grew. I really agree with Hebrews 10:25: "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another-and all the more as you see the day approaching.".

- Adam


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?