<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Praying for the Persecuted Church 

A brother in the Lord invited a bunch of us to his place to pray on the occasion of the International Day of Prayer, November 9-16. Sadly, out of about a dozen people invited, only 2 of us showed up (along with the host couple). I must confess lest the reader think I'm super-spiritual, that I didn't feel like going. It was a dark rainy day, and I had lots of other stuff to do.

But I was glad that I went. I was reminded of the intense persecution of my fellow believers in other parts of the world. It was remarked that perhaps we in North America need a dose of persecution to awaken us out of our spiritual slumber and apathy. Sadly, the IDOP wasn't even announced at my church.


Comments:
restricting gargit artsah listening mediation untrained pediatrician weigh chetan versions honoraria
lolikneri havaqatsu
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?