<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

Demoralized, Disillusioned and Disgusted 

Continuation of the saga that began on May 7

Well, I'm back home .. Yay! The Lord miraculously healed me!

Not.

Went to the hospital at 2:00 pm and was admitted, given papers and all. Was given a room. Checked out the view. Checked out the washroom. Then 2 doctors walk in and said, "Sit down. We have some bad news and some good news ..." With absolutely no empathy whatsoever, Doctor Femme-Bot delivers the news in a I-don't-give-a-damn voice: "Sorry, we can't admit you today. Maybe Saturday or maybe Sunday." Maybe never. In other words, haul your sorry little yellow butt outta here.

Well, why don't I just slash my wrist right here and now, and bleed all over your @$#!% hospital bed?!

Our Mickey Mouse healthcare system is a @#$%!^&*()+=?!! JOKE!!!

So we drove over to our MLA's office, 2 blocks away from where we live. Of course he's not there, so we vent and dump on his poor little lackey. I tell him maybe I should just start shooting drugs and get AIDS. That'll definitely improve my chances of getting a hospital bed.

Drop by and visit me on Hastings street tonight .. and hey, how about bringing me a blanket?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?