<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

Silence 

"You've got to have a sense of humor in life, and I refuse to believe that Christians don't have a sense of humor. It's always about finding the truth in the humor." - Brian Dannelly, director, Saved!; quoted in Hollywood Gets 'Saved' by Bryan Belknap, Relevant, May/June 2004

Well, looks like my attempt at light-hearted humor was a big flop. Yesterday morning, I sent out an e-mail to all the Christians on my prayer list. I was bored 'cause I've been in quarantine at home for weeks now, with little human interaction. Usually my wife sends out regular e-mails to give an update on my status, and we usually get a flurry of e-mail responses right away. Reading all these responses helps me stay sane and helps pass the time. I had no such luck: last I checked, only 2 responses. Heck, I'll send it to the heathens and see if get a better response.

Just in case I've offended anyone by what I wrote, I repent. And to demonstrate that my repentance is genuine, I'm going to complete The Purpose-Driven Life in only 10 days instead of the normal 40 days. And to boot, I'm also ordering from Amazon.com, The Purpose-Driven Life Deluxe Journal to record my reflections and also Songs for a Purpose Driven Life to help inspire me to live a purpose-driven life. No more wasting my time writing silly e-mails. Rick Warren, you ROCK baby!! You're my role model! I wanna be like you and make tons of $$$ from writing books and from marketing the associated paraphernalia . :) My first book will be titled The Purpose-Driven Death ...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?