<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Phase One Completed 

Well, I'm back home! Thanks to all your prayers, cards, jokes, books, phone calls, and visits (and even some food smuggled in!). Couldn't have endured it without all your love and support.

The Lord blessed me with 6 (count 'em, six!) wonderful nurses, to whom I extend my deepest appreciation: mucho thanks to Alison, Evelyn, Mandy, Andrea, Rico [token male nurse], and Jen! As for the doctors, I guess they were OK :(

On the way home, I dropped by the pharmacy to pick up some drugs:

Total cost: $2000 for a month's supply (actually, a few of them are for a week's supply only). We'll be selling our house and liquidating all our assets soon ...Also, I will still be making weekly trips (probably 2 or 3 times initially) to the outpatient ward for ongoing blood tests and transfusions. Let's hope I start responding quickly to this pricey drug regimen before we go broke!

Anyhow, will write more soon, after I get through the 2000 e-mails (I kid you not!) scattered across my various e-mail accounts ;-)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?